Sunday, March 25, 2007

My friends with me today.

It is a fantastic day. Because I can be with my friends again. Today is the 3 year ceremony of Vimean and Nimol's mother. She invited me and some other friends. Amonst those, there were 7 of us who could go-Makara, Lena, Piseth, Lysang, Thavy, Rady and me. The others like Saran (he was busy with his work), Sean, Tharom, Vichet didn't go. But eventhough there were only seven of us, we made a very great day together. What did we do? We talked about our friends and days at school-something we did together. Makara also told some funny jokes of his. I knew he still had more but it was a short time. Piseth also showed his funny actions. We were laughing a lot-since we got there until we came back. The silent boy-Lena-is still the same as at school, he doesn't talk much. We talked about the missing friends like Sam Sopheap (A Yeak), Sum Phanno and others. We also went to Vimean's mango field. We ate a lot of mangoes. Not only ate but also brought some back. I hope I will be able to be with my friends, not only seven but all of us.
Poem
Everything was ok, even there were seven
We could make a great event
We were very happy then
And later I hope there will be more than tens.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful occassion. Sometime less means more. Same as you, i wish we continue to celebrate our frinedship forever!
    Nice poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sochea, happy to see your describtion about the 3 year ceremony of Vimean and Nimol's mother. It's make us can't forget that time. i miss that time because we have a lot of laugh in that event and some hopeless because of some friends busy with there work can't come with us. hey you have a nive poem na!
    thavy

    ReplyDelete