Friday, March 9, 2007

Welcome

Dear all visitors,
Welcome to my pages. I am very pleased that you are visiting my blog.
It is true that it does not attract you very much but it is my first work and my favorite one. I really want to create a very interesting Website, but I can't, because it takes me a lot of money and time. However, I hope I will have a more fascinating website than this.
In this blog, you will know me more. You will know what I have done and what I am going to do. You can also learn about my study, my friends, my work and so on.
Anyway, please give your critical and/or constructive comment(s) after you have read every statement.
I really look forward to it/them.
Sokchea Hem

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sokchea,
    it's an honour to be the first commentator! You don't need to spend money to create an attracting, cool blog. What you have done is no less valuable than any other blogs. The true values lie in what you post and the people that you share it with, not how the bolg looks. And...now, lets throw in a few photos so we can get the fun started, ya !!!
    Your good friend,
    Hua

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sokchea and Chhun Huor!

    Yeah! So sad that I am not the first to give comment. Just kidding!

    You're right Chhun Huor, Sokchea's blog looks cool and there is no need to spend money on doing it more. You can choose another theme if you like ,but what matters is your content in this site. I really want to see more posts in your blog. And then we will share with each other.

    Anyway, I also have my own blog. It's a new one. http://www.khmerodia.com/ (Khmer/Cambodia) . Don't 4get to drop by.

    And Chhun Huor, why don't you create one blog as well? Therefore we can share.

    Have a nice days and nights,
    Makara Kao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for agreeing with me, Makara. I'm sorry, I don't think I'll be creating my own blog anytime soon, reason mainly because of my tight schedule these days. Nevertheless, since Sokchea has promised to create a new blog for all of us to share, I'll be sure to drop by often. Hm....now I am going to pay a visit to Makara's new blog.
    Lates,
    Hua

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sokchea!
    Thanks for give me a chance to see your blog that describ about you for share with your friend like me and others. sochea i hope you don't mind with me because i don't know english just litle in talking. hope your blog have more stories for let us know na.
    Your friends
    thavy

    ReplyDelete