Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My schooldays

Khmer New Year is coming soon. People are shaking their hands and legs to finish everything before it comes. More and more houses are being decorated and Phnom Penh is quieter and quieter as many people are going back to their homeland. It was 9 pm, as i was looking down to the ground floor in front of my house i saw many youngsters playing traditional games.
It reminded me of my schooldays. They were about 8 or 9 years ago when I was at grade 11 and 12. It was time our friendship had grown closer and closer. We celebrated Khmer New Year together by playing traditional games. What a great memory! I wish we had time to play together again.
Poem
We've shared difficulties and laugher
Our friendship is the same even we are bigger
And it will last forever
But absence makes the heart grow fornder

No comments:

Post a Comment