Saturday, July 7, 2007

My Engagement


It's coming soon, 18 of this month. But it's a bit sorry that I am not going to invite any friends of mine to the party because it's a small one and there won't be many guests except the closest relatives of ours. I would like to say sorry to all of lyou friends. But I'm going to introduce her to you in the near future (our next friend gathering). But some of you have known her. Her name is Ponleu. She's also a distant relative of mine. I've been interested in her for years and now my waiting day comes. Because of the scan machine went wrong. I can't scan her latest photo. but this is the most similar one which has been put in my photo album. This is the photo of her. Well when you see her outside, she's much more beautiful than this.

1 comment:

  1. Big Big congratulation to my very good friend, Sokchea!!! It's such a rare and wonderful occasion and I have the previllage to be informed, even though it's just a small ceremony. I wish you all the best and that day be one of the happiest and most memorable day (july 18) of your life. I'm looking forward to meeting her in our next gathering. Even more , if I have the opportunity, I am looking forward to your wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete