Monday, August 6, 2007

Going to Vimean's House

It was my second time there. As I can remember the first time was around two years ago. And this second was on the 4th of August. It was a very nice visit. There were Chhunhor, Saran (a bit late), Piseth, Lysang, Vimean, Rady, my fiancee and me. Well, there were 8 of us. In fact, more friends had promised to go, too, like Tharom and Makara. But they were all busy. However, it didn't affect much on our pleasure. We were still happy and full of joy.
When we got there, we helped each other with the food and then Hor and I went to buy some fruit (mangosteens and Ple Mean-I don't know in English) with twelve cans of Ashahi. As we came back the food was nearly ready. So not to waste the time we also played cards. Wow! I won about 5000 R. Hor and Piseth lost the game. Saran and I won. Then the big lunch was ready and it took neary an hour to finish it. Piseth drank a lot. This reminded us when we went to Hor's uncle's house. Piseth couldn't pass out his urine as he drank too much. Haaa... it was the best joke of all. He was nearly drunk. But he was Ok. Oh we took a lot of photos. I hope to see them soon. We also went Thun Mun Pagoda. I could remember that I went there around 6 or 7 years ago with them. But then we went with a lot of friends. We took some photos there and chatted around an hour until 4 then we came back.
At that day, as I came home from school, Lena was waiting for me. He wanted to go either but he couldn't contact any one for any information. We also mentioned him as we were at Piseth's house. I thought he didn't go as he was busy with his work. I could see that he was a bit disappointed. I felt sorry either but I couldn't do anything then but to talk about this and that.
And that was the end of my happy days with my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment